Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rewind

Ok so I have been terrible at updating my blog..so sorry! I am going to try to catch up once again. So I just realized that I need to back up to almost 5 months ago. The day before I had my baby we did a shoot with my brothers kids and my sisters kids. We were trying to fit it in before the baby came and everyone says that is what put me into labor. They were actually all really good that day...I think my baby girl just thought she was missing out on all of the fun. Here are some that we took that day.


The day started out with Kaelan and Taylee












Then Aimee and her family came to do some maternity and pics of the boys.











Exactly 6 weeks later this little girl arrived





We took these ones a few weeks ago for her blessing


0 comments: